Sophos Connect 1.4 Released
Hi XG Community!
We’re pleased to announce the release of Sophos Connect 1.4.
The VPN Client is available from within the WebAdmin of your XG Firewall (see KBA 133109).
What’s New in Sophos Connect 1.4
- Support for MacOS Catalina
- NC-49029 [Remote Access] Sophos Connect client intermittently failing to load existing connection
- NC-50445 [Remote Access] [Mac OS 10.15] SophosConnect re-signing and Notarizing for Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina)
- NC-50485 [Remote Access] [Windows] Sign all Sophos Connect binaries with the Sophos Digital Certificate
- NC-50811 [Remote Access] Shortcut to Sophos Connect application MUST be installed per machine rather than per user<U+200B>
- NC-51511 [Remote Access] [Mac OS 10.15] Cannot import connection from SC GUI
- NC-51512 [Remote Access] [Mac OS 10.15] Cannot import connection from SC CLI
- NC-51513 [Remote Access] Auto-Connect connection does not allow cancel option after the connection failure
- NC-51577 [Remote Access] Script error on import certificate page when the user hits the cancel button
- NC-51713 [Remote Access] When OTP is enabled, saved credentials (username and password) are not used on Phase 1 rekey and after sleep or hibernation