Sophos iView v3 MR-2 Released
iView v3 MR2 is a maintenance release that addresses the following issues list below. Notably, this MR addresses iView activation issues and a specific XXE vulnerability reported through Bugcrowd. We recommends that you upgrade at your earliest opportunity and use this version for all new installations.
This release is currently available through manual download via the MySophos download page. Later, we will gradually release the firmware via auto-update to customers.
- NCR-2804 – Unable to see detail reports for users
- NCR-2831 – Mismatch between CR Guest Users and iView Guest User Reports
- NCR-2848 – Archive backups are not sent via FTP
- NCR-2852 – Unable to boot iView Hardware with Sophos iView v3
- NCR-2853 – Cannot specify hour and minute properly in Detailed Custom Reports
- NCR-2858 – Unable to search loaded archive data, gives No Record Found error
- NCR-2873 – XXE & SSRF reported through Bugcrowd
- NCR-2885 – Unable to activate Sophos iView due to expired manufacturer certificate