SonicWall and Dell EMC: A Strategic Partnership Providing Network Security Solutions to Stay Ahead of the Cyber Arms Race
I am pleased to announce that, Dell EMC is now shipping the OEM version of the SonicWall next-generation cyber security firewall solutions in the United States and Canada. Continuing on our long time partnership and resale relationship, Dell EMC will offer the powerful combination of SonicWall’s innovative threat protection technology and Dell EMC’s broad set of solutions from the data center all the way to endpoint devices.
Organizations today are looking to transform their business to drive IT innovation, enhance workforce mobility and reduce risk. However, digital transformation can increase exposure to risks that can directly impact an organization’s data, reputation, and credibility.
Addressing customer’s security needs as they move to the cloud, extend their network and storage solutions, and migrate to more mobile and IoT environments is critical with today’s threat landscape. The combination of Dell EMC solutions and SonicWall is a great value add to Dell EMC customers and the partner community.
Here are some key points on the OEM:
- The first phase will be for the U.S. and Canada. The OEM will be available globally in early 2018.
- Products in the Dell EMC SonicWall OEM portfolio include:
- TZ 500 and TZ 600 firewalls
- Network Security Appliance (NSA) Series firewalls
- SuperMassive Series firewalls
- Global Management System software
- Backed by the Dell EMC’s ProSupport and ProDeploy support and service offerings combined with SonicWall’s industry leading network security solutions, the OEM provides the perfect combination to meet today’s organization stringent security needs.
SonicWall next-generation firewalls provide effective threat prevention through a layered approach on top of our multi-engine cloud-based SonicWall Capture Advanced Threat Protection Service. This solution protects organizations from today’s most insidious threats including ransomware, encrypted malware, mobile threats and email-borne attacks.
The SonicWall OEM security solution is a critical affirmation of how important the Dell EMC – SonicWall partnership is for their large customer base and their Dell EMC Partner Program members.
For additional information, please see the following press release – https://www.sonicwall.com/en-us/about-sonicwall/news/press-releases/pr-articles/sonicwall-and-dell-emc-announce-oem-launch-of-next