Sophos – RED Firmware 2.0.016 Pattern Update
Hi XG Community!
We’ve finished RED Firmware 2.0.016. This firmware is available via pattern update.
- NC-32370 [RED_Firmware] RED15/50 issues with large packets in Transparent/Split mode
- NC-34481 [RED_Firmware] Unified-FW: setting MTU for LAN interface does not work
- NC-34494 [RED_Firmware] Unified-FW: fallback mechanism does not work if prov can not be accessed
- NC-37933 [RED_Firmware] RED50 fallback fails with Unified-FW
- NC-38099 [RED_Firmware] Unified-FW: optimize logic to connect to a different UTM faster
- NC-38101 [RED_Firmware] Invalid wan1 status returned on RED 50
- NC-38103 [RED_Firmware] Offline provisioning does not work
- NC-38116 [RED_Firmware] Unified-FW: split networks does not work
- NC-38235 [RED_Firmware] Failover not working when using static WAN IP