Advisory: Sophos Central Maintenance scheduled for Saturday, October 31st, 2020
Sophos Central Engineering will be performing routine maintenance to Sophos Central on Saturday, October 31st, 2020 starting at 13:00 (UTC). The expected time to complete maintenance is six hours.
- There will be no disruption to protected endpoints during this time period.
- This KBA and Sophos StatusCast page will the reflect status of maintenance once started as in progress and then when it is completed
Applies to the following Sophos products and versions
Sophos Central Admin,
Sophos Central Enterprise Dashboard,
Sophos Central Partner
What to do
Customers will see a banner show up in their Central Admin Dashboard indicating there is maintenance occurring and will be displayed throughout the maintenance period.
While we do not anticipate any interruption or degradation of service during the maintenance update, in some instances a customer may experience the following:
- May be automatically logged out of Central portal
- New endpoint installations may take longer to complete.
- May experience temporary latency within Central UI portals.
- May experience delay in policy rendering.
Should the above occur, please try again shortly and or once the Central maintenance has completed?
Upon the conclusion of the maintenance, the maintenance banner within the UI will be removed and the “What’s New” section in Sophos Central will be updated accordingly.
Sign up for the Sophos Support SMS Notification Service to get the latest product release information and critical issues.