WatchGuard Dimension 2.1.1 Update 2 now available
We are pleased to announce the availability of WatchGuard Dimension 2.1.1 Update 2. This maintenance release is now available from the Software Downloads Center, together with release notes and update instructions. WatchGuard Dimension 2.1.1 Update 2 addresses several frequently reported issues and introduces some security enhancements, including:
- APT content names with reserved characters would cause PDF reports to fail
- Log Collector issue that caused incorrect logging status to be displayed for devices
- Log Collector process unexpectedly restarts due to large number of simultaneous connections
- Backup locations are now clearly indicated using sftp:// URLs instead of local mount points
- Dimension SSH service now correctly rejects weak ciphers
Does this release pertain to me?
This release applies to all users of the WatchGuard Dimension network security visibility solution. We highly recommend that any administrators using WatchGuard Dimension upgrade their solution to 2.1.1 Update 2 to take advantage of the security improvements available in the release.
Software Download Center
Firebox and XTM appliance owners with active support subscriptions can obtain this update without additional charge by downloading the applicable packages from the WatchGuard Software Download Center.
For Sales or Support questions, you can find phone numbers for your region online. If you contact WatchGuard Technical Support, please have your registered appliance Serial Number or Partner ID available.